Cheese Sticks Cheese Sticks

really good for what you got but kinda feels like you built up to the climax a bit quick, mostly because its 20 seconds long though.

Elephly responds:

Ya I agree, it feels super incomplete to me :S oh well, it served its purpose.

Street Beat Creeps Street Beat Creeps

I do like this song, but you can't really get people to fall in love with it. The only problem with it is that it is a bit monotone in terms of dynamics, you did have some in there but there wasn't a lot of contrast between each part though. quick fix for dynamics would be to lave a few lower lows, and a few higher highs, and a more definite climax. Then there is the generic needs for wub wub in terms of your base needing to go up a bit and WAAAAAH- WAAAAAAH. pretty good though you put time into the rifts and that showed.

Project: Dragon Project: Dragon

Like that first guy said with the intro, My suggestion would be to cut it completely or, if you want to keep it slow and moody, make it a little more artistic. The rest was great, creative and funky, and makes you picture an anime racing game.

In The Dragon's Den - SX Cover In The Dragon's Den - SX Cover

Frieking nice!

I know symphony X is a hard band to cover for any instrument but you all pulled it off. nice. you should do another one, maby a dream theater song.

epic win!

Newgrounds-United responds:

yeah, they are all awesome musicians ! We will so another one, sure. Stay Tuned !

.:The Concept Of God:. .:The Concept Of God:.

damnnnnnnnnnnnn

its not dream theatre or dragon force but its the next best thing, congrats :O

Crueldeity responds:

damn thats a humbling feeling for me! thanks much!

†Demonic Signs† †Demonic Signs†

pretty damn good

im a heavy metal fan and this is probably one of the best submitions ive seen here in the audio portal. good job. but for god sakes make it a complete track! >:(

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Got two in the works. Full tracks that will rip out your eyes and skull fuck you. hahaha. Glad you like it, man!\m/